Catch a ride from Fernie to the Ski Hill!
Get the schedule here:
#FernieStoke Ski Shuttle Schedule 2021-22
The shuttle will run on the hour every day from morning till later in the evening. Stops include downtown and many hotel locations in town, along the highway to the resort and at the resort.
COVID Shuttle Protocols:
- Riders must be fully vaccinated
- Masks or minimum 2-layer face coverings are mandatory for all passengers.
- Increased bus cleaning.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean your hands frequently. Please carry your own hand sanitizer if possible.
- Keep any backpacks/bags on your lap (Note: There are no areas at the Fernie Alpine Resort to store bags this season if you bring one expect to ski with it)
- All skis & snowboards are to be carried in racks on the outside of the shuttle.
$4 cash only each way (exact change)
Kids 5 & under ride free with paying adult/caregiver
$35 for a 10 Ride Booklet (buy at Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services)
$299 for a Shuttle Season Pass (buy at Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services)
Individual bus fare is paid in cash on the bus with exact change only, no change is provided, or with a voucher from a 10 Ride Shuttle Booklet. Seats are first-come-first-served, no pre-booking of seats is available.
Details and schedule are subject to change without notice.