The City of Fernie, Tourism Fernie, the Fernie Chamber of Commerce, and Resorts of the Canadian Rockies have partnered to provide the 2019-2020 ski shuttle between downtown Fernie and the ski hill. The service will start on December 16, 2020, and run daily until April 4, 2021.
COVID Shuttle Protocols:
- Masks or minimum 2-layer face coverings are mandatory for all passengers.
- Reduced capacity to allow spacing of single riders and household units.
- Increased bus cleaning.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean your hands frequently. Please carry your own hand sanitizer if possible.
- Keep any backpacks/bags on your lap (Note: There are no areas at the Fernie Alpine Resort to store bags this season if you bring one, expect to ski with it)
- All skis & snowboards are to be carried in racks on the outside of the shuttle
$5 cash only each way (exact change)
Kids 5 & under ride free with paying adult/caregiver
$35 for a 10 Ride Booklet (buy at Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services)
$299 for a Shuttle Season Pass (buy at Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services)
Individual bus fare is paid in cash on the bus with exact change only; no change is provided or with a voucher from a 10 Ride Shuttle Booklet. Seats are first-come-first-served. No pre-booking of seats is available.
Details and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Park & Ride Location
A new Park & Ride daytime shuttle stop at the Fernie Memorial Arena has been added for this winter season. Passengers can park their vehicles at the arena parking and catch the shuttle at the shuttle stop on 6th Ave & 11th Street.
Shuttle Stop Locations
For the full shuttle schedule, click here.
For information about the service, visit Tourism Fernie’s website. For inquiries about the service, contact Tourism Fernie via email at [email protected].