The City of Fernie, Tourism Fernie, the Fernie Chamber of Commerce, and Resorts of the Canadian Rockies have partnered to provide the 2021-2022 ski shuttle between downtown Fernie and the ski hill. The service will start mid December 2021, and run daily until April 3, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 25, 2022, the Evening Shuttle Service has been cancelled until further notice.
The shuttle will run on the hour every day from morning until later in the evening. Stops include downtown and many hotel locations in town, along highway to resort and at resort.
COVID Shuttle Protocols:
- Riders must be fully vaccinated
- Masks or minimum 2-layer face coverings are mandatory for all passengers.
- Increased bus cleaning.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean your hands frequently. Please carry your own hand sanitizer if possible.
- Keep any backpacks/bags on your lap (Note: There are no areas at the Fernie Alpine Resort to store bags this season, if you bring one expect to ski with it)
- All skis & snowboards are to be carried in racks on the outside of shuttle.
$4 cash only each way (exact change)
Kids 5 & under ride free with paying adult/caregiver
$35 for a 10 Ride Booklet (buy at Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services)
$299 for a Shuttle Season Pass (buy at Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services)
Individual bus fare is paid in cash on the bus with exact change only (no change is provided) or with a voucher from a 10 Ride Shuttle Booklet. Seats are first-come-first-served. No pre-booking of seats is available.
Details and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Shuttle Stop Locations
For the full shuttle schedule, click here.
For more information about the service, visit Tourism Fernie’s website. For inquiries about the service, contact Tourism Fernie via email at [email protected].