A tourism shuttle service helping passengers travel between Fernie and Fernie Alpine Resort starts December 16, 2022, to April 2, 2023.
NEW – Tickets to ride the shuttle must be purchased in advance. The drivers can no longer take payment for tickets.
NEW – BUS TRACKER! See where the bus is along the route. Is it running late? Click on the link or the TRACKER QR code on local posters and signs. NOTE: Turn on your mobile device location services for your browser (i.e. on an iPhone > Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services – turn on and scroll down to Safari Websites and change to ‘While Using’ & ‘Precise Location’)
#FernieStoke Ski Shuttle SCHEDULE & ROUTE – Click to View or Download the PDF
Ticket Prices (including tax):
- Single Ticket $4 (one-way)
- 10-Single Rides Booklet $35.
- 5 & under ride free with a ticketed adult.
- Overnight guests* staying less than 27 nights at local accommodations that are members of Tourism Fernie ride for free with a special ticket that they can pick up from their hotel front desk or reservations team. For more information, please speak to the staff at the property you are staying at or email us at [email protected]
- Based on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited seating on the current schedule, with the bus seating up to 18 passengers. No pre-booking of seats. Groups cannot be accommodated and should book a private shuttle or taxi at their own cost.
Ticket Selling Locations:
- Fernie Alpine Resort Guest Services (open daily)
- Mountain Pantry Grocery & Liquor Store at Fernie Alpine Resort (open daily)
- Fernie Visitor Centre (open Mon-Sat 9am-5pm)
- Fernie Museum Downtown (open Thurs – Sun 11 am-4 pm)
- Ski Base Downtown (open daily 8 am – 8 pm)
- The Tipple Cold Beer & Wine Store Downtown (open daily 9 am – 11 pm)
- Raging Elk Adventure Lodge (open daily)
- Snow Valley Lodging (open daily)
- Fernie Fox Hotel (open daily)
- Lizard Creek Lodge (open daily)
- Bridge Bistro (open daily 9 am – 9 pm)
- Spirits Cold Beer & Wine Shop in Park Place Lodge (open daily 9 am – 10 pm).
- MORE LOCATIONS TO COME! To become a ticket seller location, please email us at [email protected]
Partners behind the #Ferniestoke Shuttle
The shuttle program is funded by tourism dollars and is a partnership between Tourism Fernie, the City of Fernie, Fernie Alpine Resort, and the Fernie Chamber of Commerce. Additional funding is generated by ticket sales and advertisers on the buses. Fernie Alpine Resort is operating the service for the 22-23 season. Funding for the purchase of three new buses in November 2022 was through tourism grant funding from the Provincial Resort Municipality Initiative.