CO-ED Ability Level: 5 - 6
- Ready to have the best start to your Saturday? Head up the mountain with Shawn, Kathy and Scott (the main coaches of this program) for 3 hours of skiing with the gang and experience the very best parts of Fernie Alpine Resort. Go hard or cruise, your choice on any day! It’s about great people and great skiing. Enjoy the serenity of the mountain in the early hours, no crowds for the first hour as you get lift access one hour ahead of the public. Program runs on Saturdays from 7:45–11:00am.
CO-ED Ability Level: 3 - 6
- This program is perfect for those looking to develop both their on and off piste skiing skills and tactics. In this multi-week program you will experience all the mountain has to offer, while receiving great instruction from our best Adult coaches. Coaches will focus on each skier’s individual goals, within the overall group experience. Program runs Thursdays from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Ladies Ability Levels: 5 - 6
- For those keen ladies who want to start their day the right way! Enjoy the serenity of the mountain in the early hours, no crowds for the first hour as you get lift access one hour ahead of the public. This program is for experienced skiers looking to explore and enjoy the less skied parts of the mountain. Our professional female coaches, Bridget and Kathy, will take you to secret stashes around the mountain, provide tactics, strategies and skill focus to ensure each morning is an experience you will never forget. Program runs on Sundays from 7:45–11:00am.
Ladies Ability Levels: 2 - 6
- Ladies, whether you are a novice or expert skier, there is a place for you in our All Mountain Program, taught by women for women. This program targets confidence and skill-building in our female skiers and explores tactics required to enjoy the vast mix of terrain and conditions that Fernie has to offer. This is a very friendly program and a perfect way to enjoy the sport you love. Offered Saturdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. 9:30 am – 12:30pm on snow session. For those ladies who are new to the sport, please call us to discuss your options to get you started.
Taking it to
the Next Level
Men Ability Level: 3 - 4
- Are you skiing intermediate blue terrain and would like to improve your skiing and improve your confidence on a variety of terrain and snow conditions? The focus of this 8-week program will be on fun and adventure while working on ski improvement on blue and black runs. Video analysis and individual feedback while be key components over the lessons. This program is ideal for strong male level 3 and level 4 adult skiers who are looking to take their skiing to the next level. Offered Saturdays 9:30am - 12:30pm.