Ridetheory Specialty Women’s Mountain Bike Clinic – Aerial Skills
Ridetheory and Fernie Alpine Resort have teamed up to bring the community an exclusive women’s adult-specific mountain bike clinic for those looking to gain more skills and confidence on the trails.
Christine Ma, Ridetheory owner and coach, will specifically work with you and a small group on aerial skills such as; pumping, popping and jumping at the resort, which has some of the best mountain bike trails in Canada. The clinic will only be offered to the first six people who register. That means, for a full day, you will get that one-on-one feel with Christine, who will provide all the instruction and coaching!
- Date: July 31st
- Time: 10:30am-4:30pm (1hr lunch break)
- Clinic Cost: $189+GST
- A lift ticket or season pass is required and not included in the clinic cost. Discounted lift tickets are available for participants without season passes.
- Who: The clinic is offered to anyone who identifies as a woman (or with the women community) who is 17 years of age and older
- Ability Level: Participants should be an intermediate level or stronger rider who is ready to start developing their aerial skills The aerial skills themselves will be introduced starting at a beginner level, but riders need to be ready to start tackling those skills.
- Registration: Registration is open to a maximum of 6 participants (minimum of 4 participants). Registration details are below.
- Location: The clinic takes place at Fernie Alpine Resort Meeting place and more details to follow for those who register.
Who is Ridetheory?
Ridetheory runs mountain bike programs here in Fernie, B.C They offer developmental programs for all ages and abilities with their skilled staff whose emphasis is on having fun while helping those improve their mountain biking skills in order to tackle the trails confidently. Click on the link below to find out more about this rad organization.
About Christine Ma
Christine is a PMBIA Level 2 Mountain Bike Instructor who is an avid dirt jumper and mountain biker Christine loves to share the joy of biking, which led to the creation of Ridetheory. Learn more about coach Christine by clicking here.
Register by calling 250-423-2435 or email the booking form below to [email protected]