Nature Bob’s Hiking Challenge 2020
Come and experience our wonderful network of hiking trails, leading you through old-growth cedar forests and up into the alpine. This is a self-guided event that runs over the whole month of August. There are eight hiking trails to choose from with something for the entire family to enjoy. The more hikes you complete, the more entries into our prize draw at the end of the month.
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK
1. Complete your online registration and receive the list of trails included in the challenge.
2. Choose a trail that suits you from the list below and start walking.
3. Each trail has a specific question you need to answer to the draw prizes, so keep your eyes peeled and ears open while your hiking.
3. Don’t forget to take a photo of your hiking crew along the trail.
4. To be eligible for draw prizes, post your hiking photo on either Facebook or Instagram with the answer to the trail questions in your post. Make sure you tag @FernieAlpineResort and include #NatureBobHikingChallange for your entries to count.
Note: If you tag your hiking friends in your post, they are in the draw for prizes as well (as long as they have completed their online registration)
5. The more trails you complete and post, the more entries you have for our great prize pool!
Every trail completed and posted on social media is an entry into the prize draw, and you could be walking away with the grand prize of $100 RCR Gift Card.
Giv’er Weekly Prize Draw
Thanks to the support of our long term community sponsor Giv’Er, we will also be running a weekly competition. Each week we will post our weekly challenge trail on the Fernie Alpine Resort Facebook Page. If you complete that trail within that week and post your hike on social media, you will go in an additional draw to win a Giv’Er voucher.
This event is open from August 1st, 2020 – August 30th, 2020
Thanks to our community sponsor; Giv’Er Shirt Works