Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge 2022
Get outside and Feel Alive with the Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge!
Come and experience the amazing network of hiking trails at Fernie Alpine Resort. There is a wide variety of trails for all abilities, from beautiful old-growth cedar forests to fossil zones to alpine meadows with valley views.
From July 30th to September 5th, as you are hiking on the trails, complete the different Helly Hansen Hiking Challenges, submit your photos and/or answers, and be entered into weekly prize draws for a Helly Hansen Backpack – fit for all your outdoor adventures!! The more challenges you do, the more chances you have to win! Plus, share photos or take part in the BONUS Helly Hansen challenges for more chances to win!
Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge:
- Complete the challenge on the various trail locations. The challenges will involve finding signage on designated hiking trails and completing either a Helly Hansen Trivia question or a photo with the sign.
- Submit your photo and/or answer for each challenge virtually on our online submission form.
- You get one (1) entry into the prize draw for each challenge you complete! A new winner is drawn each week and receives a Helly Hansen Backpack – fit for all your outdoor adventures!
- You don’t have to do all the challenges. You can do one challenge or all of them. The more challenges you complete, the more entries you get into the prize draws, and the more chances you have to win!
- You don’t have to do all the challenges in one day. You can do different challenges on different days over the month. Remember, prizes are drawn weekly!
- One entry per email per challenge. If you have multiple people in your group that take part in the challenge, please have them submit forms individually so that everyone has a chance to win!
Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge Location
Signs for the Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge are located along the following trails…
Trail: Old Growth Magical Forest
Trail: Boom Trail
Trail/Location: Lizard Observation Deck of the Summer Road Trail
Trail/Location: Fossil Zone on Skelton Flats Trail
Trail: Daisy Lane
Trail: Far Out
Trail: Double Creek
We love recreating in the natural world, and increasing our sustainability will ensure we have natural landscapes to enjoy for years to come. It starts with simple steps, so for an additional bonus entry, take a photo of one of the following sustainability options that Helly Hansen encourages everyone to do and upload it on the submission form.
Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge Submission Form:
Click on the link below to go to the submission form.
– One entry per email/person for each challenge
– You can do one, a few, or all eight challenges!
– You can submit multiple forms if you do challenges on different days. We just restrict one entry per challenge (i.e. if you have completed and submitted challenge 1 one week, you cannot submit challenge one again another week. However, you can submit a different challenge like challenge 2, 3, 4 etc.)
Submission Form: https://form.jotform.com/222086354492256
Note: There is no entry fee to participate in the Helly Hansen Hiking Challenge or Photo Challenge, but please note that a valid lift ticket or summer season pass is needed to ride the Elk Chairlift to access the upper mountain hiking trails. The base area multi-use trails require either a Day Ticket (for the day you use the trails), Summer Season Pass, or Multi-Use Trail Pass to use those trails (the multi-use trail pass can be purchased for $5 at Guest Services and is valid all summer).
Huge thanks to our Title Sponsor, Helly Hansen! Check out the Helly Hansen Mountain Collection and other amazing outdoor gear at www.hellyhansen.com.