The Bear By The Chair 2021
Ahead of his visit to Fernie Alpine Resort on December 23rd and 24th, Santa has sent a special helper, “Polar” the Bear, to keep an eye on everyone at the resort.
Polar will be hanging out at the bottom of a chairlift each day from December 19-22. Each night Polar will travel back to the North Pole and report back to Santa about all the snowy adventures people are having at Fernie Alpine Resort and come back to a different chair lift each morning.
Clues to where Polar is will be posted each day here. Can you find our special friend?? Find Polar, take a photo, and enter to win a prize!
– Important DO NOT touch Polar. Please stand in front and take a photo
– Upload your photo onto our online form – The form will be posted below starting December 19th
– 1 photo per person per day. The more days you find Polar, the more chances you have to win a prize
– Get a bonus draw prize entry by sharing your photo on social media by tagging Fernie Alpine Resort and using the hashtag #bearbythechairfernie
– Polar will be hanging out at the chair during chairlift operating times (9am-4pm)
Day 4 CLUE FOR LOCATION DEC. 22nd – Polar has had a busy few days traveling back and forth from Fernie to the North Pole and is looking forward to a nice rest in the den. Catch Polar at the bottom of the lift that takes you up to our “Polar” Bear’s Den.
Day 3 CLUE FOR LOCATION DEC. 21st – Polar is really excited to see all the mini skiers and snowboarders today, so Polar is hanging out at the top of this magic carpet lift
Day 2 CLUE FOR LOCATION DEC. 20TH – Polar is really good friends with a Disney character named Bambi, so Polar decided to hang out at Bambi’s favourite chair lift today.
Day 1 CLUE FOR LOCATION DEC. 19TH – Just like a superhero, Polar has special magical powers… so today, Polar is hanging out at this “Mighty” Lift.