Ridetheory Specialty Bike Clinic – Coasting, Berms and Turns 2022
Ridetheory and Fernie Alpine Resort have teamed up to bring an exclusive adult-specific mountain bike clinic for those looking to gain more skills and confidence on the trails.
Chistine Ma, Ridetheory owner and coach, will specifically work with you and a small group on coasting, berms, and turns at the resort which has some of the best mountain bike trails in Canada! The clinic will only be offered to the first 6 people who register. That means, for a full day, you will really get that one-on-one feel with Christine who will provide all of the instruction and coaching!
- Date: July 9th
- Time: 10:30am-4:30pm (1hr lunch break)
- Clinic Cost: $189+GST
- A lift ticket or season pass is required and not included in the clinic cost. Discounted lift tickets are available for participants without season passes.
- Who: The clinic is offered to those who are 17yrs + and can ride at an intermediate/advanced level.
- Registration: Registration is open to a maximum of 6 participants (minimum of 4 participants). Registration details are below.
- Location: The clinic takes place at Fernie Alpine Resort. Meeting place and more details to follow for those who register.
Who is Ridetheory?
Ridetheory runs mountain bike programs here in Fernie, B.C. They offer developmental programs for all ages and abilities with their skilled staff whose emphasis is on having fun while helping those improve their mountain biking skills in order to confidently tackle the trails. Click on the link below to find out more about this rad organization.
About Christine Ma
Christine is a PMBIA Level 2 Mountain Bike Instructor who is an avid dirt jumper and mountain biker. Christine loves to share the joy of biking which led to the creation of Ridetheory. Learn more about coach Christine by clicking here
Register by calling 250-423-2435 or email the booking form below to [email protected]