Agreement and acceptance of these terms will be indicated by the purchase and use of your pass.
Conditions of Use
- The seasons pass issued with this application is valid only for the person whose photograph appears on it. Should any other person attempt to use this pass it will be confiscated without rebate and that person will be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
- In the event of misconduct or non-observation of the ski area safety regulations (or Skiers Responsibility Code) on the part of the passholder, he/she will be prohibited use of the lifts as determined by the management.
- The holder of this pass assumes all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- The season pass is nontransferable. There will be no refunds, unless the refund option has been purchased. Refunds are given for medical conditions or transfer of employment only. See more on refunds & the refund option.
- There is a $20 charge for a replacement pass.
- Passholders without their pass may receive a lift ticket on the first occurrence. On additional days the pass-holder will be required to purchase a replacement pass.
- This pass remains the property of Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc and affiliated companies and resorts.
- To determine your pass category, all ages are calculated as of December 31st, 2016.
- Conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
If you need help you may call our Calgary office at 403-254-7669 or send us an email and we will help.
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
Important Student Pass Details:
To qualify for a Student Pass you must be between the ages of 18-24 years old and attending a college, university or high school full-time in Canada. The high school, university or college (not an apprenticeship) must be recognized by ski area management. Passes cannot be picked up until proof of age (picture ID) and a student ID card clearly indicating your full-time student status and year of validity are presented in person at either our Calgary office or one of the resorts.
Before You Reserve:
- Seasons and rates will vary by hotel and product
- Packages may start on any day of the week
- At most hotels, children 15 and under stay free (in parent's room); age may vary by hotel
- Some hotels have a required minimum nights stay during peak season
- Housekeeping and baggage gratuities are not included at most hotels
- Prices do not include taxes
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice
Booking and Payment Information:
- For reservations made more than 45 days prior to departure, a deposit of 30% of land arrangements and 100% of airfare and applicable travel insurance premium is required at time of booking. Balance owing is due 45 days prior to departure.
- For reservations made 45 days or less prior to departure, full payment including travel insurance premium is due at time of booking.
Credit Card Payments:
Your use of a credit card number to apply deposit and / or final payment indicates your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate draft. Verbal or online authorization for the use of a credit card confirms the reservation.
Air rates are not guaranteed until flights have been confirmed and paid in full. Once issued, airline tickets are non-refundable.
If you need to change or cancel your booking, you must notify an agent at Resorts of the Canadian Rockies immediately. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- 45 days or more prior to departure: $15 + GST per adult on file plus insurance premium.
- 31 to 44 days prior to departure: Full deposit including insurance premium.
- Within 30 days of departure: Full amount paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. accepts no responsibility for weather or ski conditions at time of travel; nor responsibility for losses or other expenses due to delay or changes in air schedules or other services including, but not limited to weather, sickness, strikes, terrorism, war, quarantine, lockouts, government action. All such losses will be the responsibility of the passenger. Travel insurance is recommended.
If you wish to upgrade your RCR season pass to a higher valued product the full rate you paid will be deducted from the current rate at the time of upgrade. Should you wish to upgrade to a non RCR product (i.e. Super Pass) you will be required to apply for a refund as per the RCR Refund Policy (all conditions and fees apply).
There will be NO REFUNDS whatsoever on Memberships/Season Passes unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED - at the time of pass purchase. The amount of the refund, for those who purchase the refund option, will be based on the date the written claim is received in our Calgary Office. Refunds will only be considered due to - medical conditions, supported by a doctor’s certificate, OR a transfer of employment, supported by a letter from your employer.
The Refund Option is 8% of the Membership/Season Pass price plus GST. For example if the cost if your pass is $500.00 then the cost of the option will be $40.00 + GST.
The refund option purchased for your Season Pass is non-refundable and all Season Passes are non-transferable (except for corporate passes). The Family Pass Addon requires the refund option to be purchased seperately. If you have multiple single passes, you will need to purchase the refund option for every pass you would like covered.
Refund amounts will be based on the following criteria:
The cost of your Season Pass/Membership less the number of days used multiplied by the rack day rate of the resort skied for the age category applicable for that pass to a maximum of the percentage listed below at the date of claim. Refunds relating to Family Pass/Memberships will be calculated only on the injured party's portion of the Family Pass Membership.
DATE OF CLAIM*
|Prior to first RCR resort opening||100%|
|Prior to December 14, 2016||75%|
|Prior to February 1, 2017||50%|
|Prior to March 1, 2017||25%|
|On or after March 1, 2017||0%|
*(Regardless of Pass Type) If you need help you may call our Calgary office at 403-254-7669 or send us an email and we will help.
* STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
Important Student Pass Details:
To qualify for a Student Pass you must be between the ages of 18-24 years old and attending a college, university or high school full-time in Canada. The high school, university or college (not an apprenticeship) must be recognized by ski area management. Passes cannot be mailed until proof of age (picture ID) and a student ID card clearly indicating your full-time student status and year of validity are presented in person at either our Calgary office or one of the resorts.