Try out the Zipline at Fernie Alpine Resort this Summer!
Make sure you get to Fernie this summer to try out the Zipline in the Rockies! Our Zipline has added a whole new element of fun to summer at Fernie Alpine Resort! Kids and adults have a great time soaring through the air with the Rocky Mountains as the impressive backdrop.
- Big Zipline – Minimum weight for participants is 90 lbs, and maximum weight is 240 lbs. Minimum height is 4’7″
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult to the activity
- Participants will be provided with all safety gear and instruction
- Participants will be required to complete a waiver on-site
- Participants under 16 years of age must have a parent or guardian present to sign their waiver
- Participants should be in good general health and will be required to complete a confidential health information form prior to the start of their tour
- Pregnant women over 12 weeks will not be permitted on the Ziplines
- Participants should wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing, and must wear footwear with closed toes & heels.
Weather: Our Ziplines will operate in almost any weather conditions and mountain weather changes quickly, so please dress appropriately! We may suspend operations due to high winds, thunder/lightning or other conditions that our staff deem to be a safety concern.
Reservations are not required. Guests can purchase zipline tickets at the FAR Adventure Centre, located in the base area plaza.