BONUS WEEKEND #2
Joins us for this special Bonus Weekend at Fernie Alpine Resort.
There will be a number of great activities and special events taking place each day.
Activities Available All Weekend:
– Timber Chair is open from 10:30am – 4:30pm for Hiking, Sightseeing and Mountain Biking. Lift ticket is required and can be purchased at the Adventure Centre. Rental bikes & gear are also available.
– Aerial Park Adventure is available at 1pm (advance booking required). Please book at least 48hrs in advance – minimum 4 people required. Details: http://skifernie.com/purchase/aerial-park
– Guided Nature Hike at 11am on the Lost Boys Pass Loop. Adults $31.95 +tax per person including lift ticket (Youth, Senior, Child and Season Pass Holder pricing available as well) Book by calling 250-423-2435 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, September 16th
– Morning Yoga @ Lizard Creek Lodge 8am – 9am. Start your weekend off the right way with a morning yoga session at Lizard Creek Lodge. Cost: $10+tax per person (Mat rentals available for $2). Book by calling 250-423-2435 or email: email@example.com
– Saturday Scenic Dinner @ Lost Boys Cafe. Join us for dinner with a view! Enjoy at delicious Mountain Top BBQ dinner at our scenic Lost Boys Café. Deatils can be found here: http://skifernie.com/blog/events/saturday-scenic-dinner-lost-boys-cafe-2/
– Kids Saturday Night Naturalist & Pool Party. Drop the kids off for a fully supervised night of fun! Nature scavenger hunt, pool party, bbq followed by a movie and popcorn. Starts at 4pm and ends at 7:30pm. Cost: $32 +tax & gratuity per person. For more details and to book call 250-423-2435 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, September 16th:
-Birding & Breakfast from 8am to 10am. Join Nature Bob on a birding expedition followed by a delicious breakfast. Cost $24.95+tax & gratuity. For more details and to book call 250-423-2435 or email: email@example.com
– Retro Mountain Bike Race. Grab your retro mountain bike and relive it’s glory years by racing it down Deer Trail. For details click here: http://skifernie.com/blog/events/retro-mountain-bike-race/